Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Sweet Treats


I couldn't resist.

I broke down and bought a copy of Martha Stewart's Cupcakes.

I have a weakness for cupcakes and Martha's book featured some of the best I've seen. The pictures are delectable.

So I thought I'd try my hand at a few 17. Below are my favorites that I'm committing to make and review.

Red Velvet Cupcakes
Banana-Pecan Cupcakes
Blueberries-and-Cream Cupcakes
Mocha Cupcakes
Applesauce-Spice Cupcakes
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
Tiny Cherry and Almond Tea Cakes
Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
Strawberry-Jam Tea Cakes
Mint-Filled Brownie Cupcakes
Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
Chocolate Salted-Caramel Cupcakes
Shark and Sand Dune Cupcakes
Ladybug Cupcakes
Wise Owls Pretzel-Topped Cupcakes
Ice-Cream Cone Cupcakes

First up? Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment